Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Colours of My Day

Orange news today:
Another happy bombshell piece of news landed on my laps today. Yeah, the kind of bombshell that makes u wanna confirm the news ten times before u allow it to finally seep through you. Congrats!! I'm really, really happy and excited for u!! U noe who u are. :)

Black news today:
Logged into my student account today, found out that i am registered for 9 courses. And i have a feeling that i'm supposed to clear all by end May. Hmmm, couple that with my piano theory exam in Mar, practical exam either in Jul or Nov. My lindy performance end Feb. Ehh, i certainly hope i won't suffer from indigestion anytime soon. Really sounds like an insurmountable amount of work. Pardon me if you hear me belch and/or fart incessantly for the next six months. :(

6 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Slacker said...

thanks leh.... ahhahah....
TSB so KPO one hahaha

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beg to differ tat i'm TSB ok.. just sharing some good news only leh.. shldn't we:P

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger whysohappy said...

xinyi:
haha i'm a super woman??! Hmmm so wat sld i be wearing ah??! :P

mingying:
won't fret lah...fret also no use..but i tink insomnia will strike soon enough...keke...but mayb my fatigue will overshadow my worries and make me fall asleep within minutes..

slacker and tsb:
yah lor TSB kapoh..wahaha...but i like! if not i wun noe the gd news till dunno when!! TSB can mean many things mah...S can be sweet, sly, super, sloppy, strong, etc..not necessarily Sxxxxx mah..:P

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TSB: wa liew.. u might as well as T can mean alot of things also.. B also can mean a lot of things... so hurtful... wait till mth then squeeze e bride-to-be dry dry when its her turn..wahahaha...

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger whysohappy said...

but you're not supposed to know what tsb means one!! keke...anyway u also keep using TSB wat!
what talking you "wait till mth then squeeze e bride-to-be dry dry when its her turn"...u talking bout her first pay?? keke..yeah yeah squeeze her dry...

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Yollev said...

oh dear...
i forgot to sms my dear fren...

狮子鱼, HAPPY 开学 ! HAHA...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home