Sunday, January 01, 2006

Brand New Me?!?

Have this impulse to write something on New Year's Day and am trying to beat the midnight hour to blog something before 2nd Jan steps in. Sometimes, it's just fun to do things on impulse, to do whatever you feel like doing at that very moment, with that spirit of insouciance. It's feels liberating because sometimes we just try so hard to live up to expectations. Expectations of whatever sorts. Have no time for 2006 resolution cos time is running out. It's about five minutes away from Jan 2. But I'll try to put some resolutions down.

1. To be happy

2. To not think too much about things that are beyond my control. (Trying very, very hard to do that. I wish somebody can remove my brains before going to bed so that i can sleep better at night)

3. To give more than to receive. (I think i've been receiving more than i've been giving all these while.)

4. To be much more organised. (Am a very messy person. Used to be very neat. My "neat" cells have somehow degenerated. Absolutely no idea why. Hey but i always know where to find my stuff still!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home