Monday, September 12, 2005

Your friends ah?!?



Who are these people? My friends?!? Heehee, hear me out first.

Two sundays ago, i finally went to take my graduation photo with my family after much hassling by my mum. I didn't really feel like taking it. Why go through the trouble? I mean, I've already graduated for two years already! What's more, we already have one gigantic family photo hanging on our living room wall. (Think outstretched hands kind of big!!) There definitely won't be space for the new one!

Eventually, it turned out to be quite a fun family event. My mum's so excited she went for a perm before that and subsequently we found ourselves at the photo studio.

Took the individual and family shot. "Do you want to take passport photos?" With that, my sisters, bro-in-law and me lined ourselves like little kids waiting for our lollipops. Ten minutes later, everythin was done.

Conclusion: Yeah, those were the shots taken at the studio (placed in order of age. I'm the youngest. Heehee. But i noe i look kind of old lah.) We don't look alike at all, right?

5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Little Red Dotter said...

Wahh!! Look like glamor shots! Makeover that kind? How do u line the photos up side-by-side?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Slacker said...

wa.... chio bu ah.. ahahaha :)

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy! stop playing the fool taking pics of yourself... when we meeting up for the bday day celebration? *eyes two people meaningfully*

 
At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how's sch so far? any of those pesky kids irritating you yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home