Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sweet scent...Not...

She had too much money? She did a nose job? She wanted additional attention? She wanted to boost the roaring economy?
That lady must have poured one whole bottle of perfume on herself. As if it was not enough to make herself a walking stench, she had to stink up the whole bus. And i had to sit beside her. My nose died, almost. Thankfully the bus journey wasn't long enough and my dear nose was resuscitated with a whiff of fresh air after i alighted. I don't know what might happen to it with that sustained exposure to the high concentration of perfume molecules. My nose and I were not the best of buddies. She used to always give me a hard time in the morning, as if she derived pleasure from me blowing her. Wooh. That sounds really wrong. As if she derived pleasure from me rubbing her. That sounds equally bad. Ok, i realise i'm not exactly good at describing sinus. Or sometimes, personification doesn't quite work. Right, i'll keep it simple. I have sensitive nose. Ha. So perfume and I aren't exactly good friends too. Hence my mindless grouse here. Full-stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home