Sunday, March 11, 2007

My dear blog, sorry to have neglected you for such a long time. Sayang. Sayang.
Your owner ought to get a good lashing indeed. Only two entries for this year so far. No wonder your skin is green with algae. Haha. Maybe i should give you a good scrub and change your skin soon.
OKAY. I'm being a bit too much here, gloating at my own blog?! How absurd.
Back to my normal, serious stuff.
Started teaching at my alma mater. No, not my secondary school. But JC. Strangely, i once had a dream about teaching at my alma mater. But it's BP. Must be a harbinger of some sort.
Okay, in case my blog ends very abruptly, it's my first sis's fault. She wants to use the computer and she wants to use it fast. It's her laptop i'm using to blog now. And because it's hers, she doesn't think there needs to be ANY goodwill on her part to let her own sis use it. Well, my laptop's sitting in my second sis's office now because she needs to use it. Ain't my first sis obnoxious?!? My kids in school are WAY lovelier than her. In fact, they're so adorable i'll love to hug them. Hmmm, but given the protocols and the bad press about misbehaviours from teachers, not a good idea.
Since i'm at the topic of my sis, let me unleash my complaints against her here. I must have been a real baddie in my previous life to be meted with such cruel punishment -- having to live with such an inconsiderate and selfish person.
Okay, i'm going to end my blog here for now cos she's gonna stake claim on her property REAL SOON.
I'll come back real soon. I promise!! :P
Another BIG Sayang for my blog for now!!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor poor blog..NO TITLE! How can your owner forget to dress you after your shower? Oh nooo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home