Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Delhi Express

I’m off to India this Wednesday!!
Surprised??
I’m surprised too!!
Time between deciding to go and flying off: one week.
Armed with only a plane ticket at the moment, the only other thing confirmed is who I’m traveling with. Haha.
Two WZs on an adventure trip. Boy, aren’t I excited.
10 days of culture shock. 10 days of bah-wuh. 10 days of exploration.
My new oven will have to sit pretty for a little longer now. Thanks to my impossible impulse.
Had it not been for this trip, I’d probably have started feeding everyone around with me with some weird creations already.
You lucky people, to escape potential diarrhoeas for another two weeks.
You’re not going to be that lucky after that. :P

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Yollev said...

wah sei, surprise!!! must try their train!!! hahaha...

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Queen Yukie said...

tat's so cool!! called u a couple of times previously but u didnt answer.. now i'm in san francisco.. tok to u after ur india trip lah. enjoy urself!!!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Slacker said...

so cool.... want to fly then fly. sibei good leh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home