Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What's New?!

What's new? What's new?
Why aren't i surprised that after soooo many years, i'm still a trembling idiot when i step into the exam studio?
I played way below standard. %$#$%^%$#@!*
It felt like deja vu the way the examiner talked to me.
It was just like how that examiner spoke, the one who auditioned me for teaching music in school.
I felt as though he was saying, "Nice try. Try again. Thank you. See you again."
It really felt that way.
Aiy. And immediately after, i was gripped by that feeling of being very lost. Don't know where to head to. Don't feel like going home. Don't feel like buying things. Don't feel like reading. Don't feel like doing anything.
But i needed to head somewhere if i didn't intend to plant my feet to the ground.
Headed home.
Felt like crying on my way home.
Didn't.
But didn't feel any better either.
Until i heard "Everytime U Cry" by John Farnham and Human Nature. One of my fav songs. Certainly came at the right time. Yes, after that i felt much better.
Hmmm, maybe a tiramisu will save my day. Plus a chionging session. Plus some good company. Plus more good food. Plus some booze. Plus dancing.
I'm talking about over the next few days.
I'm sad. Not crazy.

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey the other WZ!
Be sad! Ain't no happy days if you ain't sad, especially now that what you've worked for was stolen, shattered... but let gravity pull those corners of your lovely smile down only for a moment k! The dreams we have maketh who we are. To kill our dreams is suicide. But you haven't! Unintentional kamikaze is but part of life.. always filled with disappointing moments. Put that behind you and move on towards your dreams! Simple to type you may think.. But what's really important is to dream.. daydream, night dreams, wet dreams..opps...whatnot.. HOPES & DREAMS keep us alive! And yeah..Fun too! Fun, fun, and FUN! Fishy hor fun, 男人煩... That's what makes life EXCITING! *thuuump thUMp thUMPPPP!* Sounds of the erratic heartbeats.

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Forgot to applaud you for the DHL post..or was it FedEx? Hahaha.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Little Red Dotter said...

I volunteer myself for the 'good company','good food' part!! :p

Seriously...anything to make you feel better, tho!

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remem my Grade 8 piano exam too.. Did quite badly but managed to just pass!

I think you won't be seeing the examiner again tho if you get what i mean! :)

Am on leave tm and Friday so we can meet up to do silly things again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home