Sunday, June 24, 2007

Misnomer not...

Looking at my posts recently, my blog's title seems so much a misnomer.
Life is beautiful.
What i wrote weren't about the beautiful things in life anymore.
Just my incessant complaints. I'm morphing into a creature i hate. The complain queen.
Ok, i'm gonna abdicate that throne. No takers please. I'll flush it down the bowl even if people offer a million for it. Eh i'm joking. Anyone who offers a million bucks to complain, i'll take whatever filthy verboseness that cascades my way. Haha.
But Life should be beautiful. And it should stay that way, in spite of the hiccups along the way.
I guess i haven't said this in a while, which i should more often: CHEERS, EVERYONE!
Now hold your champagne glasses up in the air and repeat after me: LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home