Sunday, July 08, 2007

catharsis for sale pls...ANY...

I wanna dance...
I need loud music...
I need to read...
I need to run...
I need to jump...
I need to sleep...
I wanna sing...
I wanna drink myself silly...
Anything...but work...
I even resorted to reading bimbotic CLEO to stop my mind from thinking about work. How bad is that?
And I thought i should stop being a loser and do something about my situation. So i decided to go for a jog.
Then a bigger loser situation popped up:
Raindrops keep falling on my head...(No i'm not humming the song. It's for real)
And when i went up, the rain seemed to have stopped!!! AHHHHH....loser with a BIG CAPITAL L.
And thereby resulting in me taking on another form of catharsis that you're reading now.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG~ You didn't mention that the rain stopped when you went up again!! No I'm not gloating..coz that was EXACTLY what happened to me too!!=\

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get diarrhoea after eating so much last night? My throat hurts tho... maybe too much roasted pork :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home