Thursday, September 21, 2006

I wan to noe you...all over again...

The art of listening. Was reading Tuesdays with Morrie when this pang of guilt stuck me. It was talking about how when two people speak to each other, they should really just concentrate on the other person. Nothing else.
I'm so heading straight for the gallows. A confession: I don't think i've always been a very good listener. My mind drifts at times. Probably because it's been well-trained to sieve out the constant nagging my mum has been raining on me for years.
And now, i just want to say this: I want to know you...all over again...With full attention.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this very moment... thanks for listening to me complaining over SMS!!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger whysohappy said...

you're very welcomed...haha...:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home