Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bitten by the Holiday Bug

Ain't in the mood for anything. I'm in a pretty languid mood, where the thought of nothingness spells heaven and this longing to laze never seems to dissipate. This respite really is my much-needed paradise.
I want to just laze, to softly curl up in my comforter, stretching every now and then to feel the gentle fabric against my skin. I'm really feeling like a cat. Meeeooow. Haha.
Pardon me. I've never felt so lazy in a long time. I don't want to mark any essays. I don't feel like playing my piano ( I tried playing and i can't help but feel that it sounded horrible). I don't feel like watching any TV programmes. I just want to do nothing. Completely NOTHING. Maybe i'm just recharging myself. I've come a long way (in my own terms, of course!!) and i deserve a good break. A break to pamper and love myself. Cheers! Bring in the red wine!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I can provide the red wine/baileys/choya for you to get wasted.

Just let me know when. :P

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to join too!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home