Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Status: Not Dead....

I haven't blogged for 3 mths already?!?! Gasp!!!
Unbelievable. Times flies.
I guess now that i've managed to type 2 lines, you probably guessed it: I'm not dead yet...keke..
Too many thoughts going through my mind and i don't know what to pen down i guess.
All i know is, i'm getting happier by the day!!
I'm counting down my days to liberation: 1 mth 5 days i think.
My brain isn't quite made for even simple addition and subtraction.
What tragedy. Anything more than 10 is a chore since it is relatively known that i'm only born with two hands and 10 fingers.
Oh well, thank god for calculator and friends :P

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger bionic said...

me 2 haven been blogging..cos bloggers kana blocked in off...2 lazy 2 blog while at hm..u finally finish being cher?? wat's nx?? relax go holiday??

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Stacey_Tracey said...

Hey, cool blog. I just started mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home