Sunday, July 26, 2009

Floss for Better Smile..Haha...

A mama-to-be was once shocked by her colleagues' religious flossing of teeth. She then checked with me to see if i floss my teeth too as she was in disbelief that people actually take that as a ritual.
Short of using the word "fervent" (seemingly suggesting that i have nothing better to do than to spend half my day obsessing over getting bits of food stuck between my teeth out.) i must say i am indeed one who needs her teeth cleansed of food impurities.
And is it important?
The answer is, yes.
And how do i know that?
Well, my visit to the dentist is fewer than say, how frequently i clean up my room, how often i wash my shoes. The interval, longer than that between solar eclipses. Yet, when i did pay a visit to the dentist, finally, he said, " you must have flossed your teeth everyday".
Well, that must prove something, right?
So, floss to better smile! :)

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Marcila Dare said...

Wow! You're not a regular dentist visitor, but you have good teeth? That's amazing, I must say. Perhaps it's in your genes. Hmmm... but do you gargle after every meal? It can be one of the reasons. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home